Please enter a search term to begin your search.
Are you on Facebook or Twitter? Are you a blogger? Here are some simple ways to be an online activist for women - You are the key to getting the word out
• Like the Maine Women’s Lobby and feel free to comment on our posts, repost and make posts of your own.
• Don’t keep us all to yourself: Do you already like us? Well, tell your friends about us!
• YOU are the key to success in our online organizing, please share action alerts often.
• Follow the team: @mewomenslobby, @mewomenslobbyist (we’ll keep you in the know)
• Respond, RT, and Mention our tweets (please use the @ before our handle so we can find your tweet and respond)
• Use hash tags : #mewomen #MWL #TANF #mepolitics #meleg #megov
• Get our action alerts? Tweet ‘em. (If you don’t get our action alerts, you are missing out, sign up here)
• Subscribe to our RSS feed http://www.mainewomen.org/blogs/feed/
• Cross-post our posts (this means re-posting).
• Do you want to be a guest blogger on our site? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, as always, for your online activism!
See you on the World Wide Web